- Used Vehicles
- Parts & Service
- About Us
- Toyota Rent a Car
- 2017 Toyota Avalon Information
- 2017 Toyota Corolla Information
- 2017 Toyota Yaris Information
- 2017 Toyota Sienna Information
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Information
- 2017 Toyota Prius v Information
- 2017 Toyota Mirai Information
- 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Information
- 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Information
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid Information
- 2017 Toyota Tundra Information
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma Information
- 2017 Toyota Camry Information
- Value Your Trade
- Credit Score Estimator
Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan7 with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance8 is also included for two years, regardless of mileage.
We'll make it easy to take care of your new Toyota.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:9
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter10
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
We can help get you moving again.
ToyotaCare features 24-hour roadside assistance11 for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
*Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside assistance does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
- *ToyotaCare no cost maintenance covers 2 years or 25K miles whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.